Saturday, May 23, 2009

Video 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYhhVC-5ugg

Not sure what exactly to think of it. Placed upon the doorstep. Seems like I could be set up. Watching it, the feelings I got didn't... feel like they used to. I suppose these people are as familiar as the others, but I'm not sure how much of that is me simply wanting them to be familiar.

I have some more leads to follow. I hope my trusty helpers will be willing to help me out when I decide to deal with those. Information will be posted tomorrow.

For now, I will continue to examine this video - comparing it to the others.

2 comments:

  1. It was left on the doorstep because I talked to the owner and told him to leave it there so it would be safe with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video feels wrong. Something is amiss.

    ReplyDelete