Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memories (what little we retain)


"I remember the day you first walked into my office: the lanky, blonde boy with not a single iota of personal history. You were friendly, shy, and there seemed to be an infinite amount of knowing and sadness in your eyes. Whatever horrible things had happened to you before your memory loss seemed to have stayed, latched on in some way. You weren't haunted by any specific thing. Instead, you found yourself victim to a large number of vague and terrifying feelings. Your inability to figure out what these things were only worsened your condition.

"I was very afraid for you.

"Over the course of five years, my worries have slowly evaporated into pride. You've made friends, become employed, and proven that you are a strong person of tremendous character. The flaws you have only serve to emphasize your best characteristics. You are heading for California now, and I find myself like the proud father watching as his son packs to leave home. My sadness over you leaving is only quelled by the satisfaction that you are doing something with your life. You may never find what you have lost, but I know you will build something new - something grand.

Your friend,
B. Grigorev"

I keep this letter with me at all times. It means a lot to me. I know that with the things I do, it is sometimes difficult for people to relate to me. Whatever destiny these videos hold for me, I am a person.

Please, if you know anything and you're for some reason not interested in playing the game, hand over the information anyway. I want so little, and I feel like I'm so close to it at times that I can hardly fail to grasp it.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have much time, we believe Alexander Wright is in Pierre, SD. I have more information that could help you, PLEASE contact me. sa.slow.slow@gmail.com

    Be careful, people are looking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you seen with the video?
    Are there jogged memories to be shared?

    Keep them safe so that we may help again.

    day.salad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete