Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chasing Phantoms

I'd love to tell you all about where I'm headed, but I'm afraid that a certain busybody is making that quite difficult. I can tell you however, that I am planning on verifying the latest video - one way or another. There is a name I'd like to share with you.

"Timothy Kirby"

Also unlikely but possibly named "Timothy Mayfield-Kirby" or "Timothy & Kirby Mayfield".

Let me tell you that I have a number of theories as to the nature of these videos. The videos seem to have been definitely made by man, but the circumstances under which this happened seem to be rather extraordinary. Children and invalids kidnapped, possibly. Government sponsored? Who knows. I fear I was, before my memory loss, involved in this project. Something strange there, though. Something not entirely scientific.

And that's why I'm going where I'm going, rather than heading straight for the ninth video.

At this moment, Dr. Samuel Tyler is of no importance to any of us. Contacting him would be a waste of time.

Johnathan "boardmoderator" Smith seems to be a bit of a troublemaker. Keep an eye on him.

I'll update after I get where I'm going. Then, off to the next video we shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment