Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An excerpt: six names

  1. Steven Pearsall - Lewistown
  2. John B. Reamer - Helena
  3. Alexander Wright - Lyons
  4. Benjamin Cannon - Omaha
  5. Robert Pillsen-Rahier - Colorado Springs
  6. Daniel Edmonds, Jr. - Salem

I've been busy at work with these names. I think I've drawn a basic connection between five of them, but I have a problem. Perhaps you all could help?

I do not know what to do about Alexander Wright. He is the most elusive of these individuals. I am having difficulty finding information out about him. Perhaps you could step in? Draw a concrete connection between him and the others?

Once this is done, the eighth video may very well just be a handful of hours away. I warn you, though - some of the information in the list I found in the book is outdated. He may no longer be living anywhere named "Lyons".

4 comments:

  1. in lyons, indiana, there is a man named alex wright who died in 1913. maybe this will be of some use to you.

    hatethismusic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my undivided attention.

    I am ready to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres an Alex Wright who happens to live in Beaverton Oregon.

    ReplyDelete