Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hear My Words

Closer, now. You will find this blog, I'm sure. They'll think it's such a smart idea to show it to you, but I know all you want to do is play the game.

It's fun, isn't it?

You help me out, and I'll let you be a part. Don't deny it - there is something to the Wyoming Incident that will always drive you back to it. Something you can't articulate. Something in the videos. Something in your mind. Something in mankind's heart.

So don't blame yourself for not helping them. It's only natural to want to play.

And it never has to end. We'll keep playing and watching until our eyes and arms will bleed, and we'll laugh like children in the dark.

Not long before I get the video. The 20th, they tell me. They tell me I'll have it by the 20th.

And if I need help to get the other videos, will you help me?

I have so much to teach you.

You don't even know half the rules of this game you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment